Courier and Parcel Officer
- Build experience with a well-known company
- Work in the Kaiwharawhara NZ Post depot
- Sleep in! Mon – Fri, 1pm-9.30pm
As a Courier & Parcel officer you will be based at our Kaiwharawhara depot and will sort our customers' parcels and freight. This role is working Monday to Friday 1.30pm-10.00pm.
Day-to-day you will:
- Sort parcels and freight so that it can be dispatched correctly to our couriers,
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner, lifting up to 25kgs,
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and raise issues where required.
What we are looking for:
- Availability to commit to Monday to Friday 1-9.30pm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – for dealing with customers,
- Physical fitness – ability to lift up to 25kgs when required.
- Must have forklift licence / Experience
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it